Worldwide Family, by Country of Origin
Visit this link for a complete searchable listing of Vincentian Family groups, by country of origin and year founded.
Note: This page covers where we serve today. For heritage places, visit this link.
Ladies of Charity
Congregation of the Mission
For an interactive world map, visit this link in the Vincentian Wikipedia. For a list of provinces worldwide, go to this link. For a map of United States Provinces and contact information, go to this link. For detailed maps of each province, try these links:
Daughters of Charity
For an interactive map of worldwide locations, go to this link (click on any of the continents for further details and contact information).
Sisters of Charity Federation
For a list of the women religious congregations who belong to the Federation, visit this link. For specific maps showing ministry locations for each congregation, try these links:
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati
- Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth (scroll down to see the map)
- Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth – full time ministry locations – volunteer ministry locations
- Sisters of Charity of New York – Education – Health and Human Services – Social Services – Pastoral Services – Ecological Concerns – international locations
- Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill (scroll down to see the map)
- Sisters of St. Martha – Motherhouse – Other Links and Retreat Houses
JMV (Vincentian Marian Youth)
The JMV has around 200,000 members in 80 countries around the world. For an organizational chart, visit this link. A United States national office is not yet established, though there are groups in Southeast Missouri and Los Altos Hills, California.
MISEVI (Vincentian Lay Missionaries)
Vincentian Lay Missionaries are men and women ages 21-35 who feel called to spend 4-6 weeks serving the poor while working alongside the Daughters of Charity in Africa. VLM live with or near the Daughters of Charity or the Vincentian Priests at all sites.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
For worldwide organization and contact information, visit this link.
Back to top